So today these boys were great today. They both have some kind of crud but we had to go out and get things done. We went to the police station for our finger prints, the clinic for our TB tests, and Publix. After their nap today we surprised them with a new toy we found at the sale for 3 dollars. Talk about going crazy over a truck. It holds all their little hot wheels. They played with it all night.
The police station was interesting today. Brandon and I went on Friday to get our prints done but no one was available to do our prints. They were really sweet and told us to come back today and they would do them for FREE! Of course we still had to pay the company you mail your print to (48 per person) but free anything gets me excited. We walked down this really long hallway and he tells us to go in the last door on the right. Yup it was a room with a holding cell. The sergeant then tell us the boys can go in there and play while they wait on us. Ahhh no thanks! I then bent down and whispered in their ears "don't touch anything". I wish I would have taken a picture of us because it really was a sight. When we left Brandon told me some of the things he read on the walls in the cell. I didn't notice any of this because I was so focus on us not touching anything there. So minus the fact that they basically put you in a cell for your prints they were really nice at the police station. Believe it or not when we left the police station Oliver asked if we could go to the store and buy DONUTS. After a good laugh, we bought donuts at Publix (that were BOGO) for tomorrow morning. Love that crazy kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment