Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hakuna Matata

So I worried myself all weekend about the possibility of not being accepted by the adoption agency.  Well all that worrying was in vain.  Our application to lifeline was ACCEPTED. 

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own

We have been assigned a social worker in the agency.  She is suppose to contact us shortly about our next step.  The next step is signing the contract with the agency, paying the first payment of our agency fees, and getting ready for our home study.
I cannot say enough about how supportive our family and friends have been since our big announcement.  With all the people we told I only had one individual be not supportive.  I will continue to pray for their heart and accept our choice.
So I am going to keep going back to this quote every time I start to worry about the process again.
No one can pray and worry at the same time- Max Lucado

On another note.  I am a proud mama this week of my boys.  Brandon went to the store with the boys to pick out their Valentines for their classmates.  So proud that they picked Veggie Tales!  I love these sweet boys.  Raisins were my choice.  You are probably thinking, really raisins?  Want to see a kid really happy?  Give Thomas a box of raisins.

The boys get to watch a little bit of a movie and have a snack in their chairs after nap each day.  Today's pick The Lion King.  Hakuna Matata it means no worries for the rest of your days!

Hakuna Matata my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. If you are going to have fundraisers, I'd be more than glad to post them in my mom's group and facebook! Just let me know.

    The raisins were great. :) Another little boy in the class cried one day last week because his mom hadn't put raisins in his lunch, lol!

    ~Ms. Becky

    ReplyDelete