Today was the St. Luke's Day school Lemonade stand and the graduating 4 year old classes donated all their profits toward our adoption. CBS news came out to interview the school's director and myself about the stand. The footage will be aired tomorrow on the CBS morning show. The kids seemed to have had a really good time. We feel so blessed to have our boys go to a school that is so supportive of our adoption of Ivy.
Today was also the last day of school for the summer. I made the boy's classes these watermelon cake pops and they were a hit.
Me and the boys ready to drink some Lemonade!
Graduating 4 year old class flagging down cars
(I blurred these images to protect the children's identies)
Lemonade Drive-Thru
Thank You so much St. Luke's Day School!
Those cake pops were good- Thanks for bringing them! I will really miss Thomas (and Oliver too!)- keep posting pics of the boys for me, ok?
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked them. Thomas will miss you this summer!
Delete