Dear Ivy,
With each month that passes we get closer to the day we will meet your beautiful little face. This week mommy has been working extra hard at the hospital to make some more money to bring you home. On my drive home from work this morning I began to daydream about your homecoming. I got a little emotional thinking about the first time you will meet your brothers will be at the airport. I imagine that will be the happiest day of our lives when we can be together as a family for the first time. You are going to learn very quickly how much mischief your brothers can create. I am sure that you will eventually join their ranks. I do feel bad for you when you bring your first boyfriend home. Not only will he have the most sarcastic father to deal with but your brothers are not going to be easy on him. I am so ready to teach you the ways of being a Southern Belle. Your brothers can teach you all the cheers for UGA. Once you join our family you will be a Dawg fan, Falcons fan, and a Braves fan. Most of all I want you to know that you are not alone baby girl. Please know that your family is thinking of you everyday and night. If you ever get scared at night please know that Jesus is with you and is bringing you to us soon. Sleep tight little one.
Love,
Mommy
**UPDATE**
We have are appointment with the Department of Homeland Security on July 22nd. This is one of the final pieces of the puzzle we need to be able to send all our documents to China.
No comments:
Post a Comment